Changing Career Fields

To all fellow formites,
I want to thank you all for the wonderful advice and thought provoking input that you have contributed over the last 3 years or so that I have been on the forum.
I have recently been presented with an unsolicited opportunity to go to work for a friends company as their sales manager. No more firing people, or hiring on a regular basis. No more of the headaches and aggravation caused by employees, or feeling like I am shoveling sand against the tide. x:D
It was a very difficult decision to make, changing my career field after 15 years + and leaving a company that has been very very good to me. Giving notice to my boss will be the most difficult thing I have ever done in my professional life.
New and exciting opportunities exsist.......I will probably check in on the forum from time to time.....until this subscription runs out.....
I am giving notice on Monday that I will be leaving as of 12/31 as I have some vacation already scheduled and two insurance renewals I have to guide them through.
Just needed to let you all know.
My $0.02 worth,
DJ The Balloonman

Comments