Halloween II

We decided to go as (brain?) surgeons in scrubs and hand out "prescriptions" to employees. As much as I'd like to "prescribe" tranquilizers to some and uppers to others x}> it might be wise to recommend "an apple a day," "hug your favorite pet twice a day," "take an aspirin and call 411 in the morning" and a few other less offensive treatments.

If any of the talented crowd here would like to suggest additional remedies, feel free to join in!

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • "hmm.. you seem to have developed an allergic reaction to working."

Sorry, that's all I got.
  • Yup, I've had several allergic episodes recently, esp. after working til midnight last Wed on the new Orientation PowerPoint presentation. (:|

We don't have any antihistamines in our pharmacy yet, but maybe you'd be brave enough to try a taste of our new and improved "coffin syrup." x:9
  • How about.."you look like you could use a vacation...take Saturday and Sunday off!"

Or you could be the Oz scarecrow brain surgeon..."if I only had a brain!"

Our department did the surgical team routine a couple of years ago and passed out M&M's as presecriptions. Everybody loved it except the one EE that complained she did not like chocolate. We ended up firing her about 2 weeks later for an unrelated reason x:P
  • >
    >Or you could be the Oz scarecrow brain
    >surgeon..."if I only had a brain!"
    >

That is too close for comfort at this point for me to attempt. :-S

Update! My assistant is out sick until Thursday. I made a "QUARANTINED" sign to post at her cubicle. I'll be "operating" unassisted!

Thanks for the x}> suggestions, and Happy Halloween to all!