How Do You Find Out What's Going on in Business and HR?

The Pew Research Center recently released a study it has done on traditional media and social/new media. There's a big divergence in what is reported in traditional media and what is shared or talked about in social media and blogs. And stories have a much shorter life on social media and blogs.

So here's my question. Where do you go to find news and information on developments in business, employment law, and human resources?

[url]http://pewresearch.org/pubs/1602/new-media-review-differences-from-traditional-press[/url]

Personally it's been an interesting transition in how I find news. I have my bachelors in journalism and got my start working as a reporter at local newspapers. But now I don't subscribe to any newspapers or magazines. I do get daily emails from several newspapers and I scan them every day and usually read at least one article. I also usually look at Huffington Post, Fox News, and CNN multiple times a day to see what's going on and who is saying what. I am a "fan" of a few news organizations and see updates from them on my Facebook page, which I check about once a day. I am a big fan of the PBS News Hour and if I am home usually watch that in the evenings. I also have RSS feeds set up for a number of federal agencies, like the DOL, to keep up with the information they are releasing and I check that about once a day.

Comments